I have a few questions and I kind of want to use this as an open post for anyone else who was also unable to watch the game to ask any more questions. Sorry Chris if this should be a fanshot but I figured a post would get more conversations going.
1) How did Alleman do in relief of Brian Waters? Does he have a future at that position?
2) I've been down on Wade Smith at LT all week. How did he do?
3) I was predicting a career day for Haynesworth but apparently he had an injury of some sort? Was he pushing the pocket on Cassel?
4) Why did I hear that Zorn threw a challenge flag within 2 minutes of the fourth?
5) How did the players initially react to the win? Were they jumping like they had just won the super bowl?
6) Is O'Callaghan still looking like our RT of the future like he has the last two weeks?
7) How did Tyson Jackson do against their reserve LT?
8) Was Dorsey constant in pushing the pocket?
9) In the 3-4, it's often two people are responsible for every sack, who was the second party in Vrabels sack?
10) DJ got in apparently? Was he alright?
Thanks guys.. Today was huge and I'm glad we finally got that chip off our shoulder. Here's to 11-5!! GO CHIEFS!!!