We had some site issues this morning. Sorry about that everyone. We're working on getting caught up.
Another week of Kansas City Chiefs football. Another post tracking the offensive line stats.
We're five games into the season so we're starting to see patterns develop and see this line settling in to what it's probably going to look like for a good portion of this season:
Numbers are after the jump but here are a few nuggets of info that may interest you:
- LT Branden Albert - 4.5 (5 games played, 5 starts)
- G Andy Alleman - 0 (2 games played, 0 starts)
- G Mike Goff - 3.5 (5 games played, 5 starts)
- T Ikechuku Ndukwe - 1.5 (3 games played, 3 starts)
- C Rudy Niswanger - 0.5 (5 games played, 5 starts)
- T Ryan O'Callaghan - 0.5 (4 games played, 2 starts)
- C Wade Smith - 1 (5 games played, 0 starts)
- G Brian Waters - 0.5 (5 games played, 5 starts)
After the jump, our offensive line tracking numbers....
|Stats||+/- Change||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5|
|Rush 1st downs||-3||1||10||4||6||3|
|Tackles for loss by def.||-2||8||6||5||10||8|