As goes Todd Haley, so seems to go Scott Pioli.
Both members of the Chiefs front office and coaching staff seem to mirror each other when it comes to the approval ratings. Which makes sense, considering how close these two are when they make decisions.
Here are the major stories Scott Pioli was involved in last month:
- Chiefs GM Scott Pioli Tried to Get a 7th Round Pick for Bernard Pollard
- Chiefs GM Scott Pioli One of Many Connections to the Baltimore Ravens
- Scott Pioli, Todd Haley Speak at the Chiefs Kickoff Luncheon
- Chiefs Owner Clark Hunt on Expectations, GM Scott Pioli, QB Matt Cassel
- Chiefs GM Talks About Jon Runyan and Advice from Bill Parcells
- Scott Pioli's Boston Ties: Chiefs Welcome Red Sox to Practice
- Is It Okay for Pioli to Completely Clean House for the Chiefs?
- Scott Pioli, Two Former Chiefs Honored By The Sporting News
- Chiefs’ Problems Start with Pioli and Haley
- Chiefs GM Pioli Continues Trading with Familiar Partners
Let us know what you think of Scott Pioli's performance as the Kansas City Chiefs general manager in the poll below.
September 2009: 82%
August 2009: 91%
July 2009: 90%
June 2009: 76%
May 2009: 77%
April 2009: 89%
March 2009: 85%
Feb. 2009: 88%
Do you approve of the job Scott Pioli is doing as the Chiefs GM?
Yes (746 votes)
No (171 votes)
Not sure (148 votes)
1065 total votes