Have you guys heard that Darren Sproles is only 5'6"? (via brian-oliver.com)
Come by for the playoff games today...Philly @ NY starts at Noon central time...
- Kent Babb at The Star asks a wide range of people what characteristics make a good GM.
- Bob Gretz crossed a line- He used LOL in post.
- Michael Ash of WPI runs down his top 5 plays of the 2008 season. I completely agree with #1.
- KC Chiefs Fanatic moves to MVN and gives us grades for many of the Chiefs. Congrats on the switch Chris!
- The Red Zone is getting close to finishing up their Greatest Chief Ever voting.
Here is an interesting read on the 2008 draft with grades and Glenn Dorsey praise included.
AFC West News
- MHR is talking about the "spread" offense.
- Okay. You can't call your blog Broncos 24/7 if you only post twice a week. Just saying...
- Bolts from the Blue- What do the 05 Steelers, 06 Colts, 07 Patriots, and 08 Chargers have in common?
- Over/under on the number of times announcers mention Darren Sproles' size? Let's say 30. John Madden couldn't stop talking about it last week.
Other NFL News
- What universe is this? Cardinals head to NFC Championshp.
- Where would Pacman Jones rank on the list of the world's dumbest people? Did this guy not have parents or something?
Baltimore wins. If the Titans could only hang on to the football...
- It has to be rough to be a Titans fan this morning.
Post any other links you find interesting in the comments. We'll have an open thread up soon for the other Divisional playoff games.