* End of the longest losing streak in Chiefs history.
* The players made plays. Larry Johnson 7.1 yds/carry. Dwayne Bowe 7 Receptions 81 yds. Tony G 3 receptions 47 Yds. Damon Huard 75% comp % with no INTs. Derrick Johnson 1 forced fumble, 1 int. Dorsey and Tank Tyler stuffing the middle. Herb Taylor filling in for Brandon Albert.
* Kolby Smith doing the Tomahawk Chop
* Young Chiefs Defense becoming ball hawks. Every play the Chiefs defense was ripping at the ball. The result was two fumbles recovered and two interceptions.
* Our young CBs holding their own. Carr had 2 Tackles, 3 passes defended, an interception and a fumble recovery. Flowers had 7 Tackles, 2 passes defended and a fumble recovery. Dmitri Patterson had 8 Combined Tackles.
* Larry Johnson runs for 198 yards and 2 TDs
* Arrowhead Stadium rocking the whole game instead of booing.
* Chiefs score 32 points. (what is this? the arena league?)
* Herm going on the field to check on Tony G when he was hurt (which he NEVER does)
* Denver Broncos only had 94 yards total rushing.
*Dantrelle Savages 51 yard Kickoff Return when we needed it most.
* LJ smiling