- D Bowe lets us know he's ready for Miami in the above video from Yardbarker. Only Bowe can give himself two ridiculous nicknames - The Show and Mr. Awesome. H/T AA
- The Phinsider fills us in on what to watch for from a Dolphins perspective tomorrow. With Ronnie Brown sitting out, Ricky Williams at the top of the RB depth chart and former Kansas City Chief Boomer Grigsby starting at fullback, the first few quarters of this game should be interesting.
- What is the one thing Larry Johnson would not give up for a Super Bowl ring? Papa Johns.
- If you want to get caught up with your Dolphins news so you can sound extra smart this Saturday while watching the game, Dolphins in Depth is a good place to start.
- We'll be exchanging questions with The Phinsider later today, so make sure you get yours in as soon as possible.
- Here's a good article from Clark Judge about Gene Upshaw's legacy and what his eventual successor should take from it.
- Former Chief kicker Lawrence Tynes is undergoing knee surgery.
Remember that tomorrow's game is at 6:30 PM Central time, which is a bit earlier than you may have expected. Or at least earlier than I expected. We'll be rounding up the latest news today as well as getting our questions together for The Phinsider. Matt does a heckuva job over there and his work is definitely worth a look. Heck of a community over there too.
Jump down a few posts after this one and make sure you read Direckshun's latest. I've read it through three times now and can't help but crack a smile each time.
Oh, I finally signed up for Facebook yesterday afternoon. I'm already scared of the time wasting possibilities of it. I also feel bad for some of my friends who have obviously spent a lot of time on their profiles. But then again, I'm sure they feel bad for me when they see how much time I've spent on AP.
I'm so glad I finally have an accurate count of who my friends are.