- WR Timon Marshall was cut, putting the roster at 79 players. Marshall was only signed last week so he must have simply not cut it at all.
- "Missing from the practice work were DE Turk McBride (stomach ailment), G Brian Waters (unknown), TE Tony Gonzalez (rest) and WR-KR Kevin Robinson (knee). During the practice, LB Derrick Johnson was suffering from cramps and did not participate over the last hour or so."
- The young offense is inconsistent and does not know the playbook yet. This is what camp is for though, learning plays and getting into a rhythm.
- Damon Huard threw a pick that was apparently just a terrible pass.
- Gretz gives DaJuan Morgan props for his play and his pick of Huard.
The UW-RF update is here. I'm still experimenting with the best way to cover this so if you have preferences, let me know. I may end up doing one, later post combining both practices. That way the UW-RF site will have pictures uploaded as well.