Make sure you check out The Phinsider for all things Miami Dolphins this week.
- Rumor on the interwebs is that Marty Schottenheimer is in town and that he will meet with Clark Hunt soon. That's the extent of the rumor.
- Arrowhead Addict- Good Will Hunt II: Hunt Sequel Starts With A Bang.
- Training camp just got a lot closer to home- Chiefs tax break brings training camp to Missouri in 2010. H/T to oldchiefsfans in the FanPosts.
- Good read- "Garo Yepremian, a left-footed, baldish kicker, ended 82 minutes and 40 seconds of a classic struggle by connecting on a 37-yard field goal to give Miami a 27-24 victory over Kansas City in a first-round AFC playoff game on Christmas Day, 1971."
- Jason Whitlock- Pioli or someone who can get Cowher are Chiefs’ best options.
- I have to chime in and say I still don't see why Bill Cowher is one of our instant top choices to work with the Chiefs in any capacity. He's a luckier Marty Schottenheimer. Not that Marty was bad. I'm just saying.
- Include college games in Peterson’s legacy? Sure, why not?
- Press conference with Herm yesterday. Good stuff in there.
- KC Chiefs Fanatic: The King and his Legacy.
- Nick Athan of WPI goes over possible GM candidates for the Kansas City Chiefs.
- The Red Zone is going strong with their Greatest Chief Ever vote so make sure you head over there and participate.
- Rick Dean of the Topeka-Capital Journal wonders about Herm Edwards' future.
NEXT OPPONENT: MIAMI DOLPHINS
Miami Dolphins Stats - Game Averages
|Off||20.2||343.4 (11th)||228.9 (10th)||114.5 (12th)|
|Def||19.2||317.2 (11th-T)||220.1 (20th)||97.1 (11th)|
- Chad Pennington really should get MVP consideration.
- The Dolphins are fighting for a playoff spot. Head to NFL.com to mess around with playoff scenarios.
- You won't find a reporter writing this headline about the Chiefs any time soon- Sacks at key moments save Miami Dolphins.
- The last time the Chiefs played the Dolphins in the regular season, 2002, Trent Green had five touchdown passes and the Chiefs put up 48 points.