I...I...no words...H/T Chiefs Planet
- Kent Babb's been busy as he pens this article about Chiefs fans avoiding going to Arrowhead Stadium for the games.
Question for this morning: Is attendance at the stadium, especially in a poor economy, the best gauge of fan interest? I'd put more stock in television ratings.
- Looks like the Bills are currently 3 point favorites over the Chiefs this weekend.
- Chiefs injury notes: Not working at all were receiver Mark Bradley (calf), tight end Tony Gonzalez (knee), linebacker Donnie Edwards (hamstring) and guard Adrian Jones (ankle). Working limited were defensive end Tamba Hali (ankle), safety Jarrad Page (groin) and linebacker Pat Thomas (thigh).
- Bills LB Kawika Mitchell returns to Kansas City this weekend and if came back to the Chiefs, he would easily be the best linebacker on the team.
- Some of The Star columnists- Jason Whitlock and Adam Teicher - have been going back and forth about whether the Chiefs need to pursue a QB or a DE in the first round of the '09 draft. Kent Babb says it should be neither. He wants a middle linebacker. It's really pretty cool how much debate we're getting out of those guys and it makes the conversation that much better.
- Kansas City Chiefs Draft Report II: The Trade Down for Maualuga.