Breaking...Tuesday AM... Bobby Sippio has cleared waivers and will be added to the practice squad today. UPDATE: Sippio is officially listed on the practice squad.
- Will we ever be satisfied with the number of Kelli Croyle pictures we can find? Never.
- Our main snap-fumbling man has five CFL teams interested in him.
- This fantasy site says the Chiefs worked out former Giants kicker Josh Huston yesterday but did not sign him. UPDATE: KC Chiefs Fanatic has info on six kickers the Chiefs worked out.
- Its funny how non-Chief football fans still think Priest Holmes is battling for a roster spot.
- As negative as the vibe seems to be among Chiefs fans this year, we should always remember that we did not lose to Appalachian State.
- This video of Larry Johnson and Dante Hall suggests the Big L isn't the team misfit as many have made him out to be.
The Bobby Sippio news just came over the wire so I'm going to post this now and recap the cuts later today.