- Scout.com breaks down the Larry Johnson situation in fine form.
- The Greg Wesley to Denver talk barely continues. KC Chiefs Fanatic weighed in on this last week.
- Arrowhead Addict gives us their training camp preview of the offense.
- The San Diego Chargers only need one more draft pick to sign.
- MSNB has a list of the shakiest NFL backfields. Guess what? The Chiefs aren't even close to being on it. Sign LJ!
- Pacman Jonesin' had a list of the worst NFL fan bases yesterday with St. Louis taking its appropriate place on the list. Wearing khaki shorts to a football game in December will do that to you. Oh, and so will artificial turf. Its even worse when the Mayor of St. Louis holds up giant bags of money and cackles violently.
Larry Johnson is 27 years old and in the prime of his career. Don't let him get away.
|2003||Kansas City Chiefs||6||0||20||85||4.3||15||1||0||5|
|2004||Kansas City Chiefs||10||3||120||581||4.8||46||9||4||34|
|2005||Kansas City Chiefs||16||9||336||1750||5.2||49||20||15||97|
|2006||Kansas City Chiefs||16||16||416||1789||4.3||47||17||10||91|