- What you are looking at above is true people. Christian Okoye has been set adrift on Pirate Master (Photo courtesy of CBS.com). I didn't actually watch the show on Weds but apparently Christian called for a mutiny against the captain and was shut down. Now the series is (more) worthless. Thats twice in a row that the person calling for the mutiny has been set adift. Oh well. Pirate Master was fun while Okoye lasted.
- Safety Jerome Woods is retiring after signing a deal that will allow him to do so as a Chief. Woods was released about this time last year. Anybody who wants to can do a write up on Woods. [Phil from MVN has a Woods story here]
- Chiefs Fanatic reviews two CBs that the Chiefs are interested in.
- Via Chiefs Planet, we discover that there is a name the KC Brigade's mascot contest. The mascot is basically a Family Guy drawing with the Brigade logo on his sleeve. Weak!
- Per Rotoworld, the Chiefs, Seahawks and Titans are after the Bear's defensive end Alex Brown.
The Alex Brown talk seems to be just in the "We heard that these teams may possibly be interested" phase. Nothing concrete has developed. On a rather interesting note, check out this article that is talking about a new type of mouthpiece that is supposed to relax an athlete's jaw. And a relaxed jaw, according to the article, is a suttle key to success of the world's best athletes.